Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Patient education is a very important part of the services offered at Springbrook Family Dentistry. Our team will always go out of their way to explain the need for any procedure and how it will benefit your oral health. But you still may have questions, and we encourage you to share with us anything that is a concern to you. We believe that the only silly question is the one that goes unasked!
We've shared a few questions that we hear most frequently from our patients, but you may not see the exact information you're looking for here. If that's the case, please don't hesitate to contact our office. A knowledgeable member of our team will be happy to find the answer you need.
- My dentist says I have a cavity, so why doesn't my tooth hurt?
- When should my child first see a dentist?
- Do dental implants hurt?
- Why do I need a crown after a root canal?
- How long does Invisalign treatment take?
- How long after I get my tooth out can I have an implant?
- Why is My Denture Loose?
- I don't like the appearance of my teeth. What are my options?
- Who needs dental sealants?
- Why do dental implants cost so much?
- Am I a good candidate for dental implants?
- Why do I need a crown?
- Do I need to worry about the amount of radiation from dental x-rays?
- What are my options for replacing a missing tooth?
- What is gum disease?
- Why should I floss? Isn’t brushing enough?
- How long will my dental restoration last?
- Do you accept my insurance?